Sunday, August 11, 2013

We Finally Got a Blog!

I finally got Sandy to sit down and help me start a blog. Yes... he knows more about blogging than I do. If you know Sandy, then you know how much he loves ASU. Hence the reason for our theme. I am excited to start sharing some of our adventures and fun times with you and hope you enjoy what I have to share. Bare with me because I am a first time blogger. Hopefully I get the hang of it soon enough. :)

So 6 weeks ago we had a baby. She is such an easy going baby. She only cries when she is really hungry or wants her binky. 

This past week she has started smiling and cooing at us. I haven't been able to capture her smile yet but here's a picture of Tyson holding Charly. He loves his baby sister and takes every opportunity he can to hold her. He is such a good helper too!

Sandy had 3 weeks off of school after we had Charly and Tyson enjoyed having dad at home all day during that time. I found this fun picture of them together. 

Well this is all I have for now but there will be more to come. I just wanted to get something on here so I could let everyone know we are going to be blogging about our family now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! We look forward to reading and following your blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to start reading!! The pictures of everyone on the right are so cute - i'm in love!

    ReplyDelete